The Types of Second Opinion
● Short Written Report (1 page) with Review of Records (under 10 pages)
● Regular Written Report with Review of Records (up to 50 pages)
The Fee of Second Opinion: Get a Quote
Process of Second Opinion (Based on Medical Records)
1. Patients can send us the requests, including conditions, preferred consultants, consultation type, etc., by clicking “Send Registration” link. VIP World Medical will contact patients to confirm the medical consultants and related information.
2. Patients sign the paperwork and pay the consultation fee according to standards and service.
3. Patients upload their medical records to VIP World Medical’s patient management system for consultant review.
4. Consultants will review the medical records and provide the written report, including diagnosis, treatment plan, and answers of patients’ questions in 3-5 business days or earlier.